Flyers are versatile, tangible promotional materials that play a vital role in marketing and advertising campaigns. They are an excellent way to quickly grab your audience’s attention and deliver a compelling message. Flyers can be used in various settings and have proven to be effective for promoting events, products, services, and more. Here’s why flyers are valuable, their practical applications, and why you should choose Challenger Business Services to print yours.
Do you need design of this product? Enquire with Challenger Business Services’ design team before ordering. Click Here.
Glossy Finish vs. Matte Finish:
- Glossy Finish: A glossy finish is characterized by its shiny and reflective surface. When you choose a glossy finish, your printed materials will have a polished, vibrant appearance. The colours appear more vivid and have a sharp contrast. It’s a great choice for images, photographs, and designs with rich colours or high-resolution graphics. The glossy finish adds a level of sheen and lustre to the printed piece, making it visually appealing and eye-catching.
- Matte Finish: In contrast, a matte finish offers a non-reflective, smooth surface. This finish provides a more subdued and elegant look. Colours in matte finish printing appear softer and less saturated compared to glossy. Matte finishes are ideal for designs that require a sophisticated and understated appearance. They are particularly suitable for text-heavy materials, as the lack of reflection makes the text highly readable, even in bright lighting conditions.
Paper Thickness Options:
- Budget Thickness (135gsm): Budget thickness is a lightweight paper option. It’s a cost-effective choice and is commonly used for items like flyers, handouts, and mass-produced promotional materials. While it’s thinner, it’s still durable enough for standard use.
- Standard Thickness (170gsm): Standard thickness paper strikes a balance between durability and flexibility. It’s suitable for a wide range of printed materials, including brochures, business cards, and posters. It offers a substantial feel without being overly heavy.
- Premium Thickness (250gsm): Premium thickness paper is thicker and more robust. It’s often used for items that require extra durability and a high-quality feel, such as postcards, invitations, and high-end marketing collateral. The added weight and thickness give your printed materials a premium and substantial look and feel.
In summary, your choice between a glossy and matte finish should be based on the desired visual effect for your printed materials. Glossy is vibrant and reflective, while matte is understated and non-reflective. Additionally, the selection of paper thickness (135gsm, 170gsm, or 250gsm) depends on the durability and premium feel you want for your printed items. Consider the purpose and design of your materials to make the best choice that suits your specific needs.